Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog Changes

Hey everyone,

I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! Sorry that I stopped posting for so long. Now that school is finally over, I will be able to post more often.

I also changed the name of the blog for a couple reasons:
1. I thought the first name was kind of corny
2. I am rediscovering my passion for baking. I have found a ton of recipes on Pinterest, so I will still try to incorporate the website as often as possible.

So now this blog is going to include everything beauty and baking. I hope y'all stick around for the changes and new things to come.



Daily Nugs.
... I'm flying down to Florida today to hang out with my cousins. I can't wait to see a beach!
... I got a 4.0 this semester! Hard work pays off :)
... I got a kitten. His name is Ernest and he is the most precious, energetic, ridiculous cat I have ever owned (and also the only cat I've ever owned). Wanna see a picture??


Xoxo, 
Courtnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment