Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm back!


Hey, y'all! Sorry I have been away for a while *4months, ahem*. Things got a little crazy, but I am really trying to get back on the ball with this :). I'll be firing up the camera again and have something ready for you tomorrow. Is there anything specific that y'all want to see in the future? Hauls, tutorials, Tommy, DIY stuff?? I'm open to any and all suggestions, since this is all for you guys.

Daily Nugs.
I thought I would just share some pictures of what has been going on the last four months of my life..
   Hanging out with my pup, Norman.
   Hanging out with my sisters.
  Celebrated my guideson's first birthday!
 Discovered I don't completely hate coffee anymore.
   Celebrated the holidays with family.
   
 And caught up with some Panera friends!

All in all, a pretty good 4 months. But, it's time to get back to work and school.
Until later, my dears.
Xoxo,
Courtnie

No comments:

Post a Comment