Saturday, October 12, 2013

Boyfriend does my makeup!

Hey, y'all! I did another tag for today, but this one is a little different. First of all, a video!! My first one, might I add, so be kind. Secondly, Tommy makes his first appearance! We had a pretty good time doing this and I hope y'all enjoy.





Courtnie's World...
... I'm going to visit my best friend, Morgan, and her sweet son, Charles, today.
... I have to close tonight, which is why the post is going up so early
... I'm wearing my breakfast club tee-shirt today!

Xoxo, Courtnie


2 comments:

  1. Courtnie, I absolutely love this blog. It is so you, and it is such a great read! I am glad things seem to be going well!! Keep posting some awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen! I'm really glad you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete