Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just a little note from me to you.

Hey, y'all, I hope you are having a wonderful day. This post is going to just be a little message chat from me to you. I know I promised a post every day, and I am going to try to keep up with that, but I cannot promise that it will all be beauty related. In order to post every day, some may have to be vlogs or personal updates. If y'all would rather me just post 5 days a week with all beauty posts, just let me know. If I don't hear anything, I'm just going to throw in these notes every once in a while. Between work, school, and taking care of Tommy and myself, sometimes spending 3 or more hours a day on this blog just doesn't seem possible. I don't want to burn myself out on this, turn it into a chore. I want to always enjoy this thing that we created, so I am going to slow down while I am ahead.

Alright! I'm going off my soap box now. I will probably start doing more videos for you guys because I feel like it is more enjoyable for you guys and I can stay more focused on editing a video than a blog post. I do all my editing over the weekend at my parent's house. They have a mac, so I can use imovie. I have tried other movie editors, but I really haven't found anything I have enjoyed. If you all have any suggestions, I will take them!

Next week starts the 10 day countdown to Halloween! I cannot wait to start doing tutorials for costumes. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I mean come on! Free candy, dressing up, being with family and friends, fall weather, what's not to love!

I've really been craving chocolate cake. I'm trying to be good so I can lose some weight. I have gained 60 pounds since high school, which is ridiculous. I will get back down to pre-college weight by the time I graduate with my bachelors. Let's do this!

I'm going to end this blog here, but I promise I will be doing a lot more videos: tutorials, vlogs, reviews, etc. I won't completely stop doing regular posts, but like I said, videos are probably better for us all.

Courtnie's World...
... This whole post was a Courtnie's World, ha.
... Back on the work grind tomorrow
... I've lost all motivation as far as school work

Xoxo, Courtnie

No comments:

Post a Comment