Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's Courtnie's Life! 10/20

Another personal blog today, y'all! Bare face now because I needed to wash all the Panera off of me. We got home around 5:15. I've just been doing some stuff around the house, trying to find some motivation to do the things I don't want to do, i.e the dishes and homework.


So this is what was for dinner. Parfait from work and some challah bread. I stuffed my chipmunk cheeks, nom nom nom. 


I picked out  my interview outfit for tomorrow. Nothing crazy, since it isn't a very formal job. Cross your fingers for me, y'all! I really want this one. Interview is tomorrow at 1! I'm not very nervous right now, I don't know. I don't know what they are going to ask, hopefully it all works out. This would be a great resume builder. 


Tommy is all bundled up playing his game and listening to some of his favorite YouTubers. This is basically what we do when we want to be together, but be alone. I sit in the spare bedroom and do my thing and he sits in the living room and does his thing. Please excuse the mess. I have not had the motivation to do any cleaning whatsoever this past week.


  Speaking of cleaning, would someone kindly come do all these dishes. Ridiculous. 

So, now I am just listening to Pandora and going to be continuing to fold laundry once this post goes up. Yay, adult life. 

That's all I really have for today. I didn't want to leave y'all high and dry two days in a row, but it's just too late to start anything. I'll have some more juicy stuff for y'all tomorrow, I promise. 


Xoxo, Courtnie



No comments:

Post a Comment