Monday, October 21, 2013

Interview look

Hey, y'all! It's Monday once again. I hope y'all are having a great beginning to the week. Today has been a busy one for me. Class was pretty boring, but I had an interview at 1. I think it went decently well, but I'm really not too sure. We shall see. I wanted to show y'all my makeup routine for interviews, presentations, etc. Keep in mind that these are not big girl presentations or jobs, so this may not be for you. I like to keep my look fairly natural for anything professional.

I start out with my normal face routine: concealer, blush, eye primer. 


Today I am using my e.l.f duo in mocha swirl. I chose this one because it is slightly shimmery, but nothing over the top. I also like the colors because they are very neutral, but still really pretty.  


So, I put the purple shade all over my lid. It doesn't show up very purple-ly. Actually, it could really be used as a highlight. Then, I blended the brown shade into my crease and concentrated it on the outer corner. I also put the brown shade on the lower lash line. 


I don't usually put on eyeliner for these looks because I feel like it is a little too harsh. Instead of eyeliner, I abuse my eyelashes. I curl and apply mascara 2 or 3 times until they look like this: crazy long and thick.


Finally, I do a natural lip with these two products: Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Summer Nights and the Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Bark. Confession: I only bought that lip gloss stick for the name because I love, love, love, the musical Grease. Confession #2: Danny Zuko was my first crush.


And so, this is the finished look. I wanted to show you with and without my glasses because not everyone is blind like me! So, yeah. This is my "professional" look, but of course there are lots of variants on this look. This could also be a very quick, everyday look. 

 Until next time, y'all! I'll see you maƱana :)

Courtnie's World...
... I feel like I cannot catch up on my cleaning or my homework! Stress!
... I'm watching some old PewDiePie videos
... I'm fluffin exhausted.

Xoxo, Courtnie



No comments:

Post a Comment