Thursday, October 31, 2013

Makeup Storage


Hey, y'all!! Happy Halloween! What did y'all dress up as? I was a pin up girl, kind of, really just the makeup and hair. Whatever. I had school today, so I wasn't going all out. Anyway! Today I just wanted to show you my makeup organization. 

So, everything I have is on my vanity table. It's not very big, but it does the job. Plus, I love this vanity and my apartment is too small for it to just sit somewhere unused. 

Also, all my hair tools are in a crumble on the floor. This is right beside my vanity. I need to put something there to organize it, but that's going to have to wait

Anyway, back to the vanity

Alrighty, so all my hair product stuff is on the left side of the vanity top. Then I keep all my headbands, buns, brushed, etc. in the drawer right below it. My fake eyelashes are in here too, but that's just because they don't fit anywhere else. 

These two containers have my hair ties, bobby pins, and pin curl holders. My makeup removing pens are also in here because they need to be stored upside down. 

The third container have the brushes I use most often. I made all the these containers myself. I can do a DIY blog on those later if y'all want me to. They are super easy and only cost like 3 bucks each. Anyway, I store my brushes like this so they don't touch (sanitary) and for easy access.

This black drawer storage thing is what all my makeup goes into. As you can see, not everything fits in there, so some stuff is on the side. I'll probably be buying another one of these in the near future

The top has my eyeliners and some q-tips.

The top has a lid that opens up. This contains most of my foundations, concealers, and face powders. I do have a few things that don't fit in here, but that will be fixed when I buy another storage unit.

The first drawer is all lip products. Can you tell I like red lips? Haha, I really need to start branching out into different colors. 

The second drawer has my smaller eyeshadows and my eyeshadow primers. My large palettes are in the drawer under the right side of the vanity and on the end of my desk. 

The third drawer has my mascaras, blushes, and bronzers. 

And, here are the things I use most often that cannot fit into the little storage thingy. 


Also, this is where I usually film my stuff. Really advaced set up, right?

So, that's about it. How do y'all store your makeup?

Courtnie's World
... Tommy and I cheated and got little ceaser's for dinner. Yum!
... I'm going to start walking to school. Only a couple miles!
... I'm still trying to figure my classes out for next semester. Ugh.

Xoxo, Courtnie



2 comments:

  1. I have all mine in a box and can't find anything lol I will try your method.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little drawers help so much! I don't know how I did it before, when all my makeup was in one big bag.

      Delete