Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars

Happy hump day, y'all! We are half way through the week. Tommy and I tried out something new tonight and it turned out awesome! It is super easy and yummy. Are you ready??

All it is is brownies on the bottom and chocolate chip cookies on top. We had a fatty moment and wanted both, so we put them together. We just made some brownies out of the box, poured the mixture into the pan, and popped them in the oven for 20 minutes. Then, we took the brownies out, which were only baked half-way. We put a pre-made cookie dough in little clumps on top. Back in the oven for 10 minutes and bam! this is what came out. Omg, y'all, if you are looking for a chocolate fix, just take one bite of this. Soooo gooey and chocolaty and warm and delicious and just YUM! 

That's all I really have for today. It's just been a day of studying and cleaning for me. Try this out if y'all are feeling adventurous and can forget about the fat/calorie intake for just a moment. 

Courtnie's World...
... I actually organized my office room and I feel so much better
... It went from summer to fall overnight in Kentucky, y'all! I almost froze to death this morning. 
... I'm sippin' on some cherry crystal light. Nothin' like the original. 

Xoxo, Courtnie



No comments:

Post a Comment